Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dung Babies

No, not that kind of dung. I had a mini-reunion with my best friends from my first-year dorm at UVA this spring. It's been 20 years since we first met. The name of the dorm was Dunglison, and we had a dorm volleyball team. We needed a unique name, and somehow the Dung Baby name stuck. No pun intended.

We've gone our separate ways, from one side of country (not to mention Hawaii) to the other, but we always manage get together about every few years. It's always like old times. This was our first time back in Charlottesville since my wedding in 1998.

Mo, Tracy, Kerry, Morgan, and Leslie on the Lawn, looking like tourists but feeling young again!



1 comment:

Emma said...

This picture is great! You guys seriously all look just like I remember you all from when I first met you! Throw Molly and I in on the ends and it would be a bridesmaid reunion! :-)

p.s. Did you girls have something against blonds and/or redheads when you were in college?? JK! :-)