Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Charlotte's class earned a "Wacky Wednesday" today for behaving well. She has been planning her outfit for days. We had to make a few adjustments (cleats just weren't appropriate for inside school buildings and I wasn't about to write on her face with marker), but she was pleased with the outcome: shin guards, one sneaker and one boot, sport shorts, a shirt and sweater backwards, and one ponytail and one braid with a zig zag part.




Today I was scheduled to help in her class with centers, so I was mentally planning my own outfit. Alas, the teacher told me they didn't need me today, since they are going to have a non-regular "wacky" schedule. So if you see me out and about, and think my outfit is weird, it's just me.

Hope you have a fun hump day!

No comments: