Thursday, January 22, 2015

On Repeat

It's been so long since I blogged that I am about to blog about the same thing I did two posts ago, except it's a year later. Oops.

As you know by now, Charlotte is my fashionista. In fact, she got a "red carpet" from Santa this year. It even lights up!

So while my friend and I watched the celebs walking the red carpet for the Golden Globes, Charlotte and her friend strutted their stuff again on her new carpet. I let her rummage through my shoes and jewelry, which she probably wears for playing more than I wear for real.

The theme was of course "fancy," since we were watching an awards show. But you'll see a few regular outfits made the cut. I think if we had time, she would have come out in her sport shorts and cleats.

Note the first one is the same dress (my old prom dress) that she wore last year.










I must say I'm partial to this last one, probably because it looks like something I'd wear! It is my sweater, necklace, and shoes after all.

And in case you were thinking, "How did she grow up so quickly?" Anson went for his 12-year-old checkup today and has grown 4.5 inches in the past year. 

No comments: