Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I woke to gorgeous flowers, smiling faces, and a cooked breakfast ready to go. (Thanks, Russell!) I even had my beloved diet coke at my plate. :)

Even better were the cards the kids made for me.



Since the scan is a little blurry, here is the translation (exactly):

my mom is the best
my mom likes cocolate
my mom knows about Trusting people
my mom says "make your own judgement"
my mom can boss me around
my mom wises for peace and quiet
my mom loves my sister, my dad, and me
my mom is the best

Love Anson
Age eight

Charlotte made a drawing for me and Russell. In case you weren't sure, I'm the shortest one in the drawing.




























Don't you love when kids are so honest?

I am so lucky to be the mom of such smart, creative, curious, energetic, and wonderful kids!

No mother's day would be complete without honoring my mother and mother-in-law. They are the best one could ask for! As I've been going through old photos of late, I'll leave with you with two favorites of mine. Aren't they beautiful?






No comments: