Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What a Strange Trip It's Been

So last week I was driving down the highway when I ended up behind this.


What in the world is it? I couldn't figure it out. I kept imagining a tiger in that cage being driven around a monster truck arena. It's hard to see, but the bottom four wheels enclose a race car, and there is that cage structure on top. So it was definitely designed to be driven. And it's HUGE. Look at it next to that SUV on the left. Every time it went under an exit sign, I expected it to touch it.

Finally, after much maneuvering, I managed to pull up beside it. I was dying to see what it was. I tried to get a photo of it with my phone, but it wasn't easy. Maybe after outlawing talking and texting while driving, law enforcement should think about photo-taking.


Ah-ha! It's a giant motorized shopping cart! Why didn't I think of that? Huh? What in the world is it used for?

If you see one in action, let me know.

No comments: