Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Roundup

As you know, it's been a busy Halloween season. Now on to Thanksgiving!


Charlotte's Rock Star/Princess/Fairy/Hannah Montana costume for the preschool party was a big hit. Thanks to Emma for the electric blue wig.


Emma as Poison Ivy from the Batman movies (note: I wasn't able to stay until she finished getting dressed, so we missed out on the FULL effect!)


The easy way out, aka Vampire and Equestrian...strangely the kids were not even weirded out by Russell?! Charlotte did ask me if that was all I was wearing (not pictured: black leggings and riding boots), and where was my horse?






We sort of trick-or-treat as a group in on our street. I think my single neighbor was wondering if she ever wanted kids after this group knocked on her door!

Anson decided to stick with the skeleton and Charlotte is Glinda the Good Witch. She did ask if she could wear some of Russell's vampire blood with it, but we decided against it.  :)


Whew! A successful evening. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Poison Ivy said...

I'm with Charlotte on this one, Morgan... where's the horse!!? And Russell is much scarier than I had imagined... I'm impressed.

Sidney Bristow said...

p.s. I've got my eye on Elizabeth's pink wig... I'm picturing a classic Alias costume for next year.