Monday, February 21, 2011

Shredding Snow

I'm sure I don't have my snowboarding terminology down, but I'm going to try. I've put off posting this as I am not sure if I'm doing the video portion right, but I'm going to try.

Anson and Russell just returned from a radical trip to Park City, Utah to snowboard. Anson ripped up the slopes, even the black diamonds.

I loved how Anson called or texted me every day, sometimes sending photos or videos of himself. 

One of the resorts had a heated bubble on the ski lifts.


Right after I spoke to Anson one day, Russell made a video of him to show me where they were when I called.




After snowboarding down The Detonator, Anson got a souvenir (the scary metal thing about to steal his drink) and some apres ski cider.


Anson finally realizes he too cool to ride the lifts with Dad, and goes on his own.




No comments: