Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bossypants

Did anyone see the premiere of Modern Family yet? In it, the family takes a vacation at a dude ranch in Wyoming, and the host gives them all nicknames. Claire, the character most like me (yes, it's true), is named "Bossy."

Molly will pumpfist in agreement that I'd probably get that name, too. Upon further thought, Russell and the kids and many others might chime in, too!

Coincidentally (or not?), I was wandering the shops today on a mission to find something the kids could get me for my birthday so Russell could have some ideas, and I came across this.



Perfect, no?

P.S. Molly and Leslie, I'd like to know what you thought of the Dunphy family dude ranch experience!


1 comment:

Molly said...

So, yes, I did an Arsenio Hall like pump fist for you and that ring!
I have to say that the head wrangler was a bit creepy. I liked the names that he was giving people. You would, indeed, be "boosy pants. Me, on the other hand, would be something awesome like, "Hot Momma".