Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Feast or Famine

That's what I should call this blog.  I either post every day, or not for weeks.  We've been traveling for spring break and Easter, and this week has been all about "catch up."

The weather's been very random around here. Cold and then hot and lots of spotty storms. I'm sure you've all heard about the devastating tornado, which came very close to us (not that we noticed at the time).

As I was pulling into the driveway today, I decided to take a couple of shots with my iphone of the house, since the rain had stopped and we have a few blooms.









I'll try to catch everyone up soon, but you know I don't always follow through on my blog promises!

P.S.  It's not too late to make a donation in honor of Charlotte's friend Sofia. We'll be walking with her on Saturday.

No comments: