Thursday, April 14, 2011

Proof

Dad Someone who will remain nameless in my family seems to think my children always look like they need a haircut. I think that's probably true, but to prove that haircuts do actually happen, here are the before and after.

BEFORE (they are trying to purposely look strange to create a better AFTER)



AFTER (not sure they look any less strange)



It will be even better once I wash and comb their hair, but at least I hope you can see some difference. Charlotte thinks I'm letting her grow her out to her waist, but for the moment, I'm just letting it grow.

On another semi-unreal note, Charlotte visited with the Easter Bunny today.



Lastly, here's a hair/unreal combo for you: Molly and I in the 80's. Let's just say there are some much more embarrassing examples, but I'm gonna go with this one.

Matching mullets. Check.
Boom Box. Check.
Jean Jacket. Check.
Leggings (or are those tapered jeans?). Check.
Oversized sweatshirt. Check.
Too cool for school. Absolutely.

No comments: